Monday 19 July 2021

Try not to be spooked by these scary lines

Read these creepy sayings curated by the Hubbfi review team, but only if you dare!

Rick Riordan

The real world is where the monsters are.

The Stranger, '30 Days of Night'

That cold ain't the weather. That's death approaching.

Tim Burton

Every day is Halloween, isn't it? For some of us.

William Shakespeare

By the picking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.

C.K. Webb

Sometimes the things in our heads are far worse than anything they could put in books or on film.

Bret Easton Ellis, 'American Psycho'

Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do?

Richard Pryor

I know that if I wasn't scared, something's wrong, because the thrill is what's scary.

Richard Pryor

I know that if I wasn't scared, something's wrong, because the thrill is what's scary.

For more great chills and thrills, check out Hubbfi today.

No comments:

Post a Comment